We are looking for a Marine Construction Project Manager in Los Angeles, CA. The position entails the following responsibilities:
• Work with the Project Management Team to ensure the successful completion and profitability of the marine construction project.
• Provide overall project management guidance and over site to Superintendents and Foremen.
• Interpret project plans and specifications as required for customers, suppliers or others involved in the project.
• Negotiate contracts and change orders as may be required by the project.
• Schedule project work activities according to plan timelines to ensure timely project completion.
• Provide interface with project team members, suppliers, customers, and others who are involved in project work.
• Ensure that project team members are provided a safe work environment and are knowledgeable of safe work practices and policies.
• Comply with all applicable laws, regulations and enforce Company policies and procedures promptly and fairly
Job ID: 3011
1 - 9 Employees