We are currently seeking a Project Manager in the Seattle, WA area with commercial project experience. The ideal candidate would have worked on a variety of ground up projects.
• Develop a high performance team through supervision, training, coaching, and mentoring. Take initiative in managing information, establishing expectations, and maintaining quality, safety and cost effectiveness for the overall project.
• Establish and communicate across the project team the expectations and accountability necessary for project success.
• Deliver timely and effective communication with the owners and architects on project status and address questions and plan modifications and provide cost status summaries, timely status and pricing on changes, project schedules, and procurement schedule as required.
• Provide management oversight for all phases of multiple construction projects, including project safety, staffing and aligning the required resources, ensuring that contract documents are being followed and work is proceeding on schedule and within budget.
• Understand and administer Owner contract and subcontract agreements.
• Foster and enhance owner, architect, subcontractor and vendor relations.
• Manage preconstruction team in development of project.
• Responsible for project P&L, manage budget and financial reporting, interpret and analyze reports to ensure adherence to project budget.
• Provide leadership in risk evaluation, contract negotiations, fee and pricing decisions.
• Manage and oversee field operation and engineering processes and procedures.
• Keep management informed on progress of project and budget through regularly scheduled meetings with the Partners.
• Bachelors degree plus a minimum of ten to fifteen years related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience.
• Demonstrated interpersonal skills with a variety of individuals and groups, owners and owner’s representative, architects, engineers, subcontractors, individual employees, jobsite teams, and company executives.
• Proven written and verbal communication abilities; proficiency with computer applications, including Microsoft Office and Project.
• Utilizes leading-edge technologies such as BIM, Lean principals and has a LEED AP and OSHA 10 certifications preferred.
Job ID: 3008
1 - 9 Employees