At our company a Construction Project Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the construction of high density, multi-family residential and mixed use projects. The position reports to the Vice President and President of Construction. This position requires providing leadership to the project teams in order to meet or exceed project goals related to the design, construction and quality of the project. The Project Manager will be expected to maintain and adhere to project construction schedules, budgets, cost and quality control measures and safety practices.
• Establishing and maintaining working professional relationships with the project design team, company field and office personnel, subcontractors, vendors and governmental agencies overseeing the project.
• Assuming a leadership role in overseeing the preparation of the construction documents
• Administering contracts between Owner and General Contractor and General Contractor and Subcontractors and Vendors
• Managing value engineering efforts for the project
• Preparing and processing all paperwork and documents to Owner, project design team and subcontractors in a timely and complete manner
• Reporting and providing assistance to the Vice President and President of Construction with project management duties as needed.
• Interfacing with Construction Lender field inspectors
• All other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
• Graduate from an accredited four-year college or university with major coursework in architecture, engineering, construction science, or other related field.
• Minimum of five years’ experience in managing all phases of construction of high density residential and mixed use projects.
• Ten years of applicable and related experience will be considered in lieu of Bachelor’s degree
• Knowledge of construction procedures, building codes, estimating, budgeting, scheduling and safety practices
• Ability to communicate well in English both written and verbally.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and MS project. Competency in Procore and Textura a plus
• Strong organization, time-management, verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to negotiate contracts, manage personnel, meet deadlines and goals, and maintain confidentiality
Job ID: 3102
1 - 9 Employees