We are a privately held and growing multi-family developer and builder is seeking a Superintendent for the Phoenix, AZ market. The Superintendent will oversee pre-construction and construction of a multifamily development that includes new ground up apartments.
• Must have a minimum of at least 8 years prior experience in multi-family construction management.
• Demonstrated success overseeing luxury, podium or wrap wood frame residential construction projects, with a successful track record on multiple such projects over the last several years.
• Strong technical understanding of construction, architectural design, and engineering.
• Strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills.
• Strong abilities with Excel and MS Project or other similar project management software.
• Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers an extremely competitive salary package which includes excellent base salary, 401(k) with company match, Medical/Dental/Vision, 2 weeks vacation, sick days, 10 paid holidays per year.
Job ID: 2850
1 - 9 Employees