Superintendent Retail/ Restaurant
Experience in the construction industry consisting of Project Management and Superintendent work.
Knowledge in Restaurant, Retail and Tenant Improvement construction.
Including but not limed to: blue print reading, daily logs, change orders, RFI’s, and project planning while adhering to strict deadlines from demolition to project closeout including computer experience in Microsoft and Excel. First Aid / CPR / ADED certified.
Superintendent Retail and Restaurant 2005-Present
- In charge of a restaurant/retail shopping center with buildings over one hundred years old.
- Schedule subcontractors, structural observations as well as deputy and city inspections
- Maintain safety codes throughout entire project regulated by OSHA.
- Plan trades in accordance with means of construction process from demolition to finish.
Superintendent Retail and Restaurant 1998-2005
- Organization of sub-contractors, inspectors and corporate job walks on new construction consisting of retail as well as restaurant
- Responsible for scheduling meetings for budget tracking with owners and lenders, including submitting approvals of corporate standards and finishes.
- Responsible for managing all sub-contractors both union and non-union to adhere to strict deadlines at a high end mall environment.
Superintendent Commercial TI 1990-1998
- $80M -765,648sq.ft. (71,131m2) 2 story indoor shopping mall. The shopping center consisted of several small tenant stores with three major anchor stores.
- Also included in the shopping mall are a nine-screen cinema, food court and bowling alley.
- The building site area is tight fitting the structure, landscaping, small children’s park and parking on 10.1418 hectares and maintaining the clients brief of no underground parking.
- Direct management and supervisory involvement in the construction of commercial Strip/Shopping Malls and retail renovations
- Assumed full autonomy with discretion of judgment, with occasional visits from home office.
- Maintain inspections and daily observance of entire Jobsite and all sub-contractors. Equipment and material deliveries and schedules, maintain daily logs, safety reports, toolbox meetings, all paperwork from pre-construction conferences to As-Built modifications.
- Installation of commercial doors, frames, hardware, and washroom equipment.
Bachelors Construction Management Degree