Seeking an individual with experience as a Change Control Coordinator for a major rail project in the Seattle area. The successful candidate will have experience in contract administration, negotiation, writing changes, justifications, memorandums of understanding, etc., and construction experience as a field/office engineer. Previous rail experience preferred.
Oversee and support in administration of the Project Change Control Program:
• Coordinate and Facilitate weekly change control meeting with stakeholders.
• Prepare change control agenda packages and meeting minutes.
• Update change control log files and project workflow status.
• Prepare various reports to management and third party.
• Update contract matrix
Change Control Administration:
• Monitor data posted to project and to Contract Manager.
• Train field office personnel on the use of change management tracking system.
• Make professional and technical revisions to Change Control Procedures
• Plan and conduct audits to ensure compliance with established Change Control Procedures.
• Other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Background:
a. Strong knowledge of Primavera Expedition
b. Ability to read construction drawings
c. Experience with rail construction or large scale public works construction projects.
d. Four year degree, special studies in construction, engineering or document administration preferred
e. Excellent math and analytical ability
f. Excellent English, both written and spoken
g. Strong problem-solving skills
h. Strong organizational skills, including an ability to prioritize activities and work with limited supervision.
1 - 9 Employees