Landscape Architect/Land Planner
We are seeking an energetic and enthusiastic landscape architect to join the Landscape Architecture group at Client, bringing a passion for creativity and positive energy to our firm. This person will build strong working relationships with clients and agencies and efficiently coordinate with other design team members to solve design challenges. This individual will work directly with, and in support of, the planners and civil engineers on projects and will be responsible for the creation, documentation, and management of a diverse set of projects including residential single-family subdivisions, multifamily, master planning, hospitality/resort, commercial, industrial, and public works. The individual is also expected to collaborate heavily with the planning, civil engineering, and survey teams and play a role in the marketing and business development for the office.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
• Georgia Licensed Landscape Architect or ability to obtain within 18 months.
• Ability to self-perform design work in AutoCAD and graphics programs
• Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with variety of individuals including clients, consultants, and architects
• Work cooperatively with city/county planning, public works agencies and staff, neighborhood associations, developers, and others; maintain effective communication and cooperation with and among these partners.
• Strong design and graphic skills, both digital and hand drawn
• Strong Client and Project Management skills
• Ideal candidate must be passionate about working on a variety of projects simultaneously and care about executing drawings at a high-level of quality
• Plan for, schedule, and perform well under deadlines
• Ability to assemble planning level concept drawings that are code compliant.
• Ability to move projects efficiently and expeditiously through Planning and Zoning/City Council approvals.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch-Up, and Microsoft Office
• Comfortable with both master planning and landscape architecture projects
• Knowledge of the Public Sector and strong experience with the Private Sector
• Ability to lead presentations in both public and private settings. Experience with leading projects through a design review, entitlement or other similar public approval process is highly desired.
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture.
Upon request, please be prepared to submit a portfolio that demonstrates your professional history and creativity in the Landscape Architecture field.
job ID: 3713
1 - 9 Employees