Full-Time Administrative/Bookkeeping Assistant
Are you looking for a job filled with purpose and meaning? Do you want to use your “customer service skills” in a VERY rewarding way?
Please specify your town and zip code if your exact address is not on your resume.
If so, we need your customer service skills and big heart!
We are looking to hire people with extraordinary customer service and administrative skills!
Inclusion of a writing sample, photo and unofficial school transcripts will result in priority attention.
You will help people who need careers find their dream jobs in a friendly professional office setting.
• Must have a clean driving record
• Must have 5 years of continuous driving experience
• Must be able to pass a drug test- NO NARCOTICS
• Must be able to pass background check
• Excellent organizational skills
• Attention to detail
• Must be very dependable
• High School Diploma
• Professional boundaries
• Must have amazing logistics skills-overall awareness of everything going on in the company and ability to think pro-actively and anticipate needs for anything that could come up
• Must be organized and solution-focused
• Must be a great delegator
• Able to give and take constructive feedback
Guestology- Your job is very important as you will serve as the first point of contact and representative by greeting, welcoming, and assisting callers over the phone
• Answer the phone with positivity and respect in your tone
• Manage a multi-line phone system; answer all incoming calls; forwards calls to appropriate individuals or to their voicemail; and take written messages as needed
• Treat all residents, visitors and staff with courtesy
• Organizing, filing, copying
• Ensure a neat, tidy office and desk each day
• Greet our special guests, clients and staff members with positivity and respect.
• Direct visitors to appropriate areas and meeting rooms
• Replenish office supplies as needed such as paper in the fax machines and copiers
• Replenish brochures and business cards available in the holder
• Maintain data calls logs for incoming admissions/intake calls and distribute via email to the administrative team
• File all clinical and financial files
• Assist with events and workshop preparation
• Order books and supplies for the team
• Assist executive director and Director of Operations with tasks as assigned
• Seek ways to improve the company for efficiency and productivity
• Keep calendars and clocks updated
• Keep inventory of office supplies, marketing materials, and others as requested and order when low
• Light cleaning duties
• All other duties as assigned
• Enter all incoming bills, process checks, and prepare for mailing
• Follow up with vendors when there are discrepancies in billing
• Review, enter, and pay all contract providers and prepare for mailing
• Check all timesheets for accuracy
• Track employee hours for benefits and review PTO payroll reports
• Enter debit card transactions into Quickbooks
• Bank deposit preparation
• Process reimbursements and track client spending money
• Accounting filing
• Assist with miscellaneous tasks as needed
*****Please answer the following questions*****
1. Attach Resume
2. Are you able to pass a drug test?
3. Do you have a clean driving record?
4. Do you have 5 years of continuous driving experience?
5. Have you ever had a DUI?
6. Can you pass a background check?
7. Describe your Quickbooks experience?
8. What did you earn at your last job?
9. What is the town you live in and your zip code, (or tell us your street address)? How do you feel about commuting to Carlsbad?
Job ID: 3016
1 - 9 Employees