We are currently seeking a Project Manager/Superintendent in the Boston area. Candidates for the PM/Superintendent position must have sufficient relevant training and experience pursuant to listed competencies in their focus area. Successful superintendent candidates may qualify through relevant experience in the restoration, cleaning, and/or construction industries.
• Superintendents assigned TPA program work must know all program requirements as well as Xactimate estimates and budgets.
• Construction track — must understand scope, schedule work, communicate professionally, ensure project safety, and maintain quality control
• Establish their core project management capabilities while at this level. Critical skills include time management, budgeting, scheduling, site supervision, customer contact, communication, quality control, safety, documentation, and change orders
• Must continually advance their knowledge of current and past construction practices
• Review daily requirements of the projects, document progress and notify managers of progress and challenges
• Provide appropriate field documentation, photo logs, graphs and sketches for various TPA projects
• Must be able to perform all skills related to prior Intermediate Fire Damage Specialist, intermediate Water Damage Specialist, Intermediate Carpenter roles.
• Perform Daily vehicle safety and maintenance inspections and maintain in clean serviceable condition
• Must maintain attention to detail
• Will be required to meet our Standards in safeguarding other people’s property
• Must have a comprehensive understanding of customer service, principles and practices
• Work under time constraints to meet specific timelines
• Will be required to work nights and weekends as requested and travel periodically
• Report time worked and equipment and consumables used timely and accurately
• Attend our sponsored operations and safety training courses as required
• Supervise and self-perform residential and light commercial work
• Continue training until they demonstrate ability to complete projects on time and on budget with documented customer satisfaction
• Construction focus — plan, coordinate, and oversee employees and subcontractors in all phases of work
o Read and manage blue prints
o Understand and adhere to local building codes and regulatory agencies
• Restoration focus — direct small crews of our personnel and temporary workers
• Attend our approved training courses in areas of lesser experience.
• Supervise multiple crews simultaneously on multiple projects
• Select appropriate disposal options and get release of liability for disposed items
• Carry current IICRC ASD designation for Water Damage related work
• Completion of all company required New Hire Coursework
• Certified to operate a Hi-Lo fork lift
• Complete previous 18 months as Intermediate Water Damage Specialist, intermediate Carpentry, or Intermediate Fire Damage Specialist or have similar industry experience
• Eligible to operate a motor vehicle per company vehicle policy
• Possess sense of urgency, professional demeanor, positive attitude, and strong work ethic
• English language literacy and fluency
• Frequent lifting in excess of 50 lbs
• Occasional lifting from 41 lbs +, assisted (up to 50% of the time)
• Access and mobility in tight spaces
• Sustained periods of standing, sitting, walking, bending, and kneeling
• Ability to use mobile devices for collection of data and time.
Job ID: 3194
1 - 9 Employees