We are currently seeking a Project Manager/Superintendent in the Nashua, NH area. Candidates for the PM/Superintendent position must have sufficient relevant training and experience pursuant to listed competencies in their focus area. Successful superintendent candidates may qualify through relevant experience in the restoration, cleaning, and/or construction industries.
This position will also be responsible for creating and managing estimates and jobs in the residential, commercial, and industrial lines of business. This position will be responsible to meet with clients, develop quality and competitive estimates using Xactimate software, manage work through completion, review budgets, and communicate progress with clients and management. Estimators will review invoices and labor time to ensure costs are included in the job costs monthly.
• Superintendents assigned TPA program work must know all program requirements as well as Xactimate estimates and budgets.
• Construction track — must understand scope, schedule work, communicate professionally, ensure project safety, and maintain quality control
• Establish their core project management capabilities while at this level. Critical skills include time management, budgeting, scheduling, site supervision, customer contact, communication, quality control, safety, documentation, and change orders
• Must continually advance their knowledge of current and past construction practices
• Review daily requirements of the projects, document progress and notify managers of progress and challenges
• Provide appropriate field documentation, photo logs, graphs and sketches for various TPA projects
• Must be able to perform all skills related to prior Intermediate Fire Damage Specialist, intermediate Water Damage Specialist, Intermediate Carpenter roles.
• Perform Daily vehicle safety and maintenance inspections and maintain in clean serviceable condition
• Must maintain attention to detail
• Will be required to meet our Standards in safeguarding other people’s property
• Must have a comprehensive understanding of customer service, principles and practices
• Work under time constraints to meet specific timelines
• Will be required to work nights and weekends as requested and travel periodically
• Report time worked and equipment and consumables used timely and accurately
• Attend our sponsored operations and safety training courses as required
• Supervise and self-perform residential and light commercial work
• Continue training until they demonstrate ability to complete projects on time and on budget with documented customer satisfaction
• Construction focus — plan, coordinate, and oversee employees and subcontractors in all phases of work
o Read and manage blue prints
o Understand and adhere to local building codes and regulatory agencies
• Restoration focus — direct small crews of our personnel and temporary workers
• Attend our approved training courses in areas of lesser experience.
• Supervise multiple crews simultaneously on multiple projects
• Select appropriate disposal options and get release of liability for disposed items
• Carry current IICRC ASD designation for Water Damage related work
• Completion of all company required New Hire Coursework
• Certified to operate a Hi-Lo fork lift
• Complete previous 18 months as Intermediate Water Damage Specialist, intermediate Carpentry, or Intermediate Fire Damage Specialist or have similar industry experience
• Eligible to operate a motor vehicle per company vehicle policy
• Possess sense of urgency, professional demeanor, positive attitude, and strong work ethic
• English language literacy and fluency
• Frequent lifting in excess of 50 lbs
• Occasional lifting from 41 lbs +, assisted (up to 50% of the time)
• Access and mobility in tight spaces
• Sustained periods of standing, sitting, walking, bending, and kneeling
• Ability to use mobile devices for collection of data and time.
Job ID: 3196
1 - 9 Employees