We are currently seeking a Project Engineer.. 90% of work is negotiated – no public sector work. Projects include ground-up shell and core, concrete tilt-up, auto dealerships, institutional, pre-engineered steel structures, industrial and aviation. Heavy in structural steel, concrete, and wood frame construction.
• plan distribution and maintenance
• assist in developing Subcontracts/Purchase Orders/Change Orders
• Monitor and process RFI’s
• Change order pricing review
• Monitor and review submittals
• responsible for project close out-miscellaneous plan takeoffs
• Job walks/site investigations
• Assist in proposal preparation
• Assist in project schedule preparation and updates
• Must possess excellent people skills and be driven to succeed.
• Must be willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
• 5 years minimum experience in Project Engineering:
• Bachelors Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, etc.
• Must have some estimation experience
• Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Project.
Job ID: 3176
1 - 9 Employees