The Project Engineer provides support in the fields of document control, scheduling, cost engineering, subcontract coordination, and general project administration. Along with job site project managers and superintendents, project engineers have responsibilities in overall project oversight while maintaining a quality product and safe workplace.
• Promote safety during the performance of all daily project responsibilities
• Write, distribute, coordinate and track RFI’s and Submittals using Procore
• Develop and update project schedule with Project Manager and Superintendent
• Responsible for promoting sustainable construction and coordinating project LEED requirements
• Maintain project progress photographs
• Collaborate with the Project Manager(s) in purchasing activities including scoping and take-offs.
• Monitor and expedite material deliveries ensuring all deliveries conform with the project schedule.
• Develop a comprehensive working knowledge and understanding of the contract documents
• Overall responsibility for communication of information amongst all project team members.
• Manage project close-out, including securing warranties, guarantees, and acceptance of work
• Undergraduate or graduate degree in engineering, architecture, construction management or 2 years equivalent work experience
• Familiarity reading drawings and specifications.
• Knowledge of Procore preferred.
• Computer proficient, including Microsoft Office products.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Team player and reliable.
• Detail oriented with ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
Job ID: 2826
1 - 9 Employees