We are currently seeking a Project Manager with Commercial/Medical TI experience in the Portland, OR area. The project manager is required to have technical competence and advanced knowledge of construction operations to effectively plan, organize, coordinate, problem solve and make appropriate decisions related to the project specific responsibilities.
• Manage and coordinate all aspects of the project, including design budget, schedule, operational needs, procedures, client standards, sustainability design, QA/QC program requirements, as well as individual roles and responsibilities
• Validate estimates to prepare a working budget for the project based on value engineering, actual quantities and estimated production rates specific to the project.
• Coordinate with the Architect, Contractor, and other project team members to meet the project objectives and resolve issues.
• Document the status of the project, all meetings and correspondence as a means to properly communicate within the project team and develop the project documents.
• Review plans and specifications, fully understand scope and project schedule. Create a master plan with schedules and job cost to set goals and direction for the project.
• Coordinate labor and other resources with the General Superintendent.
• Ensure that material deliveries support the construction schedule
• 10+ years comparable project management experience;
• Drywall experience required
• Experience in Blue Beam, Microsoft Excel and Word, Quick Bid Estimating and OST.
• Ability to communicate effectively with customers, vendors and employees.
• Knowledge of construction materials, means and methods.
• Must be able to read and interpret drawings and specs.
• Understands critical path, logic, sequencing, and activity identification in simple schedules.
Job ID: 3127
1 - 9 Employees