We are currently seeking a Project Manager in Portland that has experience in multifamily construction.
• Able to manage projects and to manage concurrently
• Maintain relationship with clients and demonstrates leadership in all aspects of a project including but not limited to management, design and technical components
• Able to plan, schedule and direct the work of the team and make appropriate task assignments
• Provide oversight through all phases of project development and construction
• Expected to provide appropriate and timely feedback to the project Principal and to direct the work of the staff to achieve project goals
• Able to determine the constructability of design alternatives and determine those alternatives most appropriate to project constraints.
• 5-10 years experience in construction as a Project Manager
• Bachelors in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, etc. required
• Familiarity with Revit
• Multifamily experience a plus
job id: 3266
1 - 9 Employees