The Utilities Project Manager is responsible for the design oversight, schedule, and coordination of the relocation of utilities. We are looking for someone with extensive experience on heavy civil jobs, large bridge projects, and multiple utility contracts as Utility Manager, Utility Coordinator. This position requires a knowledge of the skill set required to work with major utility companies in getting the relocation plans approved as well as the ability to coordinate with them through the permitting and construction phase.
> Overseeing the utility relocation design subcontractors
> Constructability review
> Estimating costs and invoicing reviews.
> Monitoring the procurement processes/product/quality standard compliance. Contract compliance
> Development and oversight of subcontractor schedules on deliverables and construction.
> Conducting meetings with utility companies and subcontractors
– BS degree in Construction Management or Engineering or 10+ years working in utility construction managerial role.
– 5 + years planning & scheduling experience in engineering and construction management using PRIMAVERA or Microsoft software.
– Extensive computer experience (Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook)
– Good communication (oral and writing) skills
– Good “working-knowledge” of building and civil construction planning
– Knowledge of the construction of wet and dry utilities
Job ID: 1799
1 - 9 Employees