Project Managers are responsible for a variety of activities which may include market services to potential, current and former clients, provide the Business Unit Leader with essential project information, develop scope, schedule, budget and coordinate with subcontractors, conduct team design team meetings to inform and resolve issues, ensure accurate and timely billings, assist in formulating plans, cost estimates, timeframes and specs of projects and perform QC reviews and coordinate QA process in accordance with company policy. WK Dickson has been named a ‘Top Firm to Work For’ for the fifth year in a row!
• Bachelor’s Degree in practice area from accredited university.
• Professional license – EI required, PE preferred
• Minimum four (4) to eight (8) years of civil engineering experience
• Working knowledge of Civil 3D.
• Experience with the design of Municipal Water and Wastewater pipelines and pump stations preferred.
• Experience in Construction Administration or Construction Observation a plus.
• Free medical and dental coverage with qualifying wellness credits
• Flex-time policy (half-day Fridays)
• Matching 401K program
• Life and disability insurance
• Paid Time Off /Paid Holidays
• Continuing education/tuition reimbursement
• Professional registration reimbursement
• Performance-based incentives/bonuses
• Relocation assistance
We are a multi-disciplined consulting firm specializing in total community infrastructure solutions, including airport planning and design, environmental and water resources engineering, community planning and site development, energy support services, and geospatial technology. Our goal is to help communities improve the lives of its citizens through sound, ecologically responsible design principals. The firm had its founding in 1929 and has steadily grown to operate eleven regional offices strategically located throughout the Southeastern United States.
**This specific position would be located in Knoxville, TN
job ID: 3290
1 - 9 Employees