The Senior Estimator is responsible for overseeing the development of accurate and timely
estimates for both private and public works projects, bids large scale and designbuild/alternative procurement projects.
Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree would be preferred, or equivalent combinations of technical
training and related experience.
Minimum 10 years of Structures or Earthwork estimating for heavy civil projects. (Highway, Rail,
Underground, Paving, Materials Manufacturing, Bridge and Airport infrastructure)
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
· Proficient in understanding staging/phasing and project scope.
· Must have a strong work ethic and excellent time management skills.
· Must have high attention to detail.
· Must have the ability to multi-task and manage a team.
· Excellent writing, presentation, and computer skills
· Collaboration Skills
· Detail Oriented
· Results Driven
· Process Oriented
· Analysis/Solution Driven
· Communication Proficiency
· Ethical Conduct
· Time Management
· Organization Skills
· Applied Mathematical Skill
· Regularly required to sit.
· Frequently required to stand and walk at jobsites.
· Must regularly lift and/or move objects up to 20 pounds.
Relocation assistance will be provided to candidates outside of the local area on a case-by-case
Job ID: 2828
1 - 9 Employees