We are currently seeking a Sr. Project Manager professional who will be responsible for efficiently scheduling and directing the field employees and sub-contractors. The person will oversee the actual production of the work on the job site and coordinate materials, equipment, subs, and inspections. The person will be responsible for the job from the time the work commences until completion. This will involve picking up materials and delivering them to the construction site as needed. His/Her responsibilities include efficiency for profitability, maintaining customer satisfaction throughout the job, and to ensure that the company’s policies are carried out.
• Good working knowledge of building construction, remodeling, and repair methods, materials, methods and safe use of appropriate hand and power tools and equipment, and state and local building codes.
• Able to efficiently plan, organize, and professionally supervise multiple projects utilizing the strengths and talents of the crew and subcontractors, and to stay within budget goals with quality work.
• Have strong leadership and interpersonal skills for directly supervising and coordinating activities of subcontractors and the crew. Convey a positive, caring, attitude for a cohesive team spirit.
• Able to creatively problem solve and appropriately make decisions.
• Excellent communication and rapport building skills. Able to gain and maintain customer confidence and employee morale and motivation throughout the project(s).
• Able to take initiative, to improve methods and procedures for greater efficiency without sacrificing quality.
• Is alert and attentive to needs for safety.
• High-End residential experience
• 10 years construction experience
• Experience as both a PM and Superintendent
• Reading and understanding Plans
• Computer proficiency in both Mac and Windows operating system use
• Strong understanding of basic computer systems –Microsoft Office 365 (including Sharepoint, Teams, Planner, OneNote), Adobe, Word, Excel
• Ability to quickly learn new software applications to improve speed in delivering the final product.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment, with the flexibility to juggle numerous writing projects simultaneously in a rapidly changing environment.
• Strong ability to follow up and drive completion of work
• Critical thinking and decision-making skills
• Strong leadership skills
• Experience with constructions software is preferred (Procore)
Job ID: 3177
1 - 9 Employees