We are currently seeking a Superintendent. This is a 60+ year old General Contractor that specializes in ground-up shell and core office, tilt-up, auto dealers, institutional, Pre-engineered structures, industrial, aviation. Heavy in structural steel, concrete, and wood frame construction.
• Manage the entire construction project cycle from pre-construction, through bidding, construction, and closeout and certification
• Provide a project within budget and on schedule
• Must be able to effectively review and negotiate change orders.
• Must be able to maintain a good relationship with the owner, architect, subcontractors.
• Must be comfortable with the “paperwork” side of the business and be effective at producing timely project reports and document controls
• Must be able to work closely with a potential third-party construction manager
• Must be able to avoid or mitigate claims and conflict
• Ability to oversee close-out and certification process
• Civil Engineering degree preferred.
• 15-20 years minimum experience
• Must have estimating experience and be proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Project.
• Must possess excellent people skills and be driven to succeed.
• Must be willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
Job ID: 3175
1 - 9 Employees