We are currently seeking an experienced Superintendent to join our team for projects in Tulsa, OK. We specialize in all things commercial and public works.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for managing and supervising the work of subcontractors on the project.
• Manage day to day operations of the construction site.
• Thoroughly review & understand plans, specifications & schedule.
• Schedule and direct subcontractors activities at specific sites to insure a productive and safe work place for all employees, customers, vendors and operators.
• Inspect and manage all materials and tradesman so that all facets of the project are constructed in compliance with the project plans & specifications.
• Superintendent is in charge of all jurisdictional inspections including local building officials, health department, fire department, special Inspections, public works and owner walks.
• Maintains project schedule and directs subcontractors in accordance with the schedule.
• Obtains final project final inspections & certifications of occupancies and compliance.
• Assists Project Manager with project financials. Tracks and manages GC costs. Manages owner and subcontractor’s requests for extra work.
• Assists Project Manager in compiling all close out documents, i.e. as-builts, warrantee documentation & OEM manuals.
• Responsible for conducting weekly on-site safety meetings and is responsible for ensuring all subcontractors adhere to the onsite safety policies & procedures.
• Responsible for completing the daily logs on a daily basis by the end of the business day.
• Responsible for coordinating owner’s vendors & equipment.
• Reviews all submittals.
• Takes leadership for punch list issuance and completion.
• Ability to travel long distances to various job sites; ability to walk through the construction site during the construction phase and review subcontractor work at the job site in varying weather conditions, i.e. heat & cold.
• Ability to climb stairs, ladders and or scaffolding to verify and direct means and methods and verify work is in compliance with contract documents.
• While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit, stand or walk.
• Employee may be required to work swing and/or night shifts to ensure that the project is on track and on schedule.
• Excellent Computer Skills and Detailed Paperwork a must
• Ability to read and thoroughly understand plans and submittals
• Wood Framing Retail Experience a plus
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Problem solving abilities
• A demonstrated knowledge of building systems. (Architectural, MEP, etc)
• Highly motivated with great organizational, team, and customer service skills.
Job ID: 3074
1 - 9 Employees